- 1. Collection of Information. OneBox Funding may collect the following personal information about User:
- — How much funding the user is looking for
- — Time in business
- — Annual revenue of user own business
- — User Credit score
- — Business legal name
- — Full name
- — E-mail
- — Telephone
- Other Information Collected: OneBox Funding may also collect the following:
Information Collected by Cookies and Web Beacons: OneBox Funding uses various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to User´s computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files that are stored on User hard drive or in device memory by a website. Among other things, cookies support the integrity of OneBox Funding registration process, retain User preferences and account settings, and help evaluate and compile aggregated statistics about User activity. OneBox Funding may also collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in OneBox Funding Services or emails. OneBox Funding may use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage, and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
- — Technical and Navigational Information: OneBox Funding may collect User computer browser type, Internet protocol address, pages visited, and average time spent on OneBox Funding Site. This information may be used, for example, to alert User to software compatibility issues, or it may be analyzed to improve OneBox Funding web design and functionality.
- 2. USE OF USER INFORMATION. OneBox Funding may use the information User provides about itself to fulfill User requests for OneBox Funding Services, to respond to User inquiries about OneBox Funding Services, and to offer User other products, programs, or services that OneBox Funding believes may be of interest to User. OneBox Funding may use User information to make the connection between User and multiple lending products provided by our hand-picked lending partners. OneBox Funding may also use User information to improve and personalize the Services and any related services, including future products and services. For example, OneBox Funding may use User information to pre-fill form fields on the Sites for User convenience.
- 3. SECURITY. OneBox Funding takes reasonable measures, including firewall barriers, SSL encryption techniques, and authentication procedures, to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. User acknowledges, however, that no system is perfectly secure. User uses the Site and Services, and provide us with User personal information, at its own risk.
- 4. EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS. OneBox Funding may provide OneBox Funding registered customers with email alerts and summaries of their activity on the Service. OneBox Funding may also allow Users to subscribe to email newsletters and from time to time may transmit emails promoting OneBox Funding or third-party goods or services. Registered customers have the ability to opt out of receiving OneBox Funding promotional emails and to terminate their newsletter subscriptions by following the instructions in the emails. Opting out in this manner will not end transmission of service-related emails, such as email alerts.
- 5. CHANGES TO USER PERSONAL INFORMATION. If User wishes to access Registration Information that User has submitted to OneBox Funding or to request the correction of any inaccurate information User has submitted to OneBox Funding , User may correct certain information via its User account. Alternatively, User can contact OneBox Funding at firstname.lastname@example.org to request any corrections to User Registration Information. User may also email OneBox Funding if User wishes to deregister, but even after User OneBox Funding , OneBox Funding may retain archived copies of information about User for a period of time that is consistent with applicable law.
- 6. BUSINESS TRANSITION. In the event another entity merges with or acquires OneBox Funding or substantially all of its assets, User personal information may be transferred to that successor or acquiring entity. A court may also order the sale of Registration Information as an asset in a bankruptcy or similar insolvency proceeding.